What's a Certificate?
Receive higher rates than regular savings by depositing your money for set terms ranging from six months to sixty months.
There are two types of Certificates* available to members:
- Principal Plus Certificates allows you to reinvest all dividends earned, compounding your principal balance faster.
- Dividend Access Certificates allows you to access all dividends earned without penalties. At the end of each month, dividends are automatically transferred to your Savings Account.
- A minimum deposit of $500 allows you to open the certificate term of your choice.
- Terms are 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, and 60 months.
- Higher yields are available for certificates of $100,000 or more.
IRA Certificates are also available in 12, 24, 36, and 60 month terms.
*Certificates are subject to Hickam FCU penalties upon early withdrawal. Please see Hickam FCU Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for details.